- To add an assignment submission...
1. Click on the relevant course in your list of enrolled courses.
2. Click on the holiday assignment you wish to add a submission for.
3. Read through the questions and take note of the recommended submission type.
4. Click on add a submission, add the relevant submission type (online text or file submission) and when you are done, click on save, click on submit, and confirm submit.
Where you are instructed to add a file submission and not online text, the acceptable file formats are .pdf .docx .doc (Adobe Portable Document Format & Microsoft office Word)
- How to convert jpeg,jpg and png pictures to PDF or Office Word Format:
1: Take photographs of your handwritten assignment
2: Open a Microsoft office word editor on your personal computer
3: Copy and paste your pictures into the Microsoft Word editor. Format the pictures appropriately giving attention to page order.
4: Save your work as .docx or doc or PDF if you are using office word 2007 and above.
5: Upload the docx or doc or PDF file using the file picker in the submission option of your assignment page.
- Where you do not have a personal computer or the appropriate editor, you may use an online image to PDF converter
1: Upload your pictures to the https://imagetopdf.com website using the file picker (Upload Files)
2: Arrange your pictures in the right order in the conversion page
3: Click combined to download a PDF file that combines all uploaded pictures as a single file.
4:Upload the downloaded PDF file using the file picker in the submission option of your assignment page.
- To reduce your Image Size
1: Set your camera resolution to an appropriate pixel before taking photographs of your hand written assignment.
2: Visit https://compressjpeg.com to compress your image files.