- To add an assignment submission...
1. Click on the relevant course in your list of enrolled courses.
2. Click on the holiday assignment you wish to add a submission for.
3. Read through the questions and take note of the recommended submission type.
4. Add the relevant submission type (online text or file submission) and when you are done, click on save, click on submit, and confirm submit.
Where you are instructed to add a file submission and not online text, the acceptable file formats are .pdf .docx .doc (Adobe Portable Document Format & Microsoft office Word)
- How to convert jpeg,jpg and png pictures to PDF or Office Word Format:
1: Take photographs of your handwritten assignment
2: Open a Microsoft office word editor on your personal computer
3: Copy and paste your pictures into the Microsoft Word editor. Format the pictures appropriately giving attention to page order.
4: Save your work as .docx or doc or PDF if you are using office word 2007 and above.
5: Upload the docx or doc or PDF file using the file picker in the submission option of your assignment page.
- Where you do not have a personal computer or the appropriate editor, you may use an online image to PDF converter
1: Upload your pictures to the https://imagetopdf.com website using the file picker (Upload Files)
2: Arrange your pictures in the right order in the conversion page
3: Click combined to download a PDF file that combines all uploaded pictures as a single file.
4:Upload the downloaded PDF file using the file picker in the submission option of your assignment page.
- To reduce your Image Size
1: Set your camera resolution to an appropriate pixel before taking photographs of your hand written assignment.
2: Visit https://compressjpeg.com to compress your image files.
(Edited by Entry 2 Data - original submission Tuesday, 6 August 2019, 4:45 PM)
(Edited by ICT DEPT. - original submission Tuesday, 6 August 2019, 4:45 PM)